Myrto Pipsini’s work covers both Greece and Spain. Currently a freelancer, Myrto has 15 years experience in environmental organisations, campaigning on agriculture and food issues. Being based in Spain and Greece, and being a lover of all good and natural Mediterranean food, she is experimenting with growing her own food, putting in practice what she is campaigning for.
Recent posts by Myrto Pipsini
- Shooting in the strawberry fields: a Greek Tragedy
- Greece: National Proposals for the new CAP
- Travelling and Celebrating the Freedom of Seeds
- New report points to decline in support for GM crops
- Roundup Ready soybeans, worse than you thought
- 2/3 of Honeybee Pollen Contaminated with “Chemical Cocktail”
- Of Pollinators, Politics and Pesticides: be(e) vigilant!
- Beware the Greek Minister bearing a new GM proposal
- Will the Commission authorise controversial GM Maize 1507?
- Mum, I want to be a farmer but they won’t let me!
- CAP Monologues in Greece
- CAP in Spain: Deciding for the Farmers Without the Farmers
- Concern over pesticides in fruit & veg in Greece
- Greenpeace urges further action on bees
- The urban garden: a territory free from the crisis
- “Uniformity is not an option – Viva Biodiversity!”
- Greece: Beekeepers and Greenpeace pressure Minister
- Exchanging seeds and planting hopes
- NGOs launch online action
- Spanish Farm Minister on CAP
- Spanish farmers and environmentalists on EU budget talks
- “Food is our Right not a Commodity”
Be the first to comment