Romania’s resource rush is driving its peasants off their lands
Peasants and citizens protesting against fracking are confronted with increased police brutality
Real impact of neonicotinoid seed dressings stays buried
Bee-killing neonicotinoid seed dressings on winter-sown cereals deliver just 2% of their active ingredients to plant tissue. What happens to the other 98%?
Has Scientific Publisher Caved in to Biotech Industry?
Objectivity under scrutiny after questionable appointment to Scientific Journal.
Other recent updates
Polish Agriculture Minister Stanislaw Kalemba raises concerns over TTIP on agricultural model grounds
Family farming: a contested notion...
With winter approaching fast, we've asked a farmer and a food writer to share some
Pesticides in ecological focus areas? What are these 23 member states up to in the
Join the demonstration for better food and better farming!