The Agriculture Committee will hold a meeting on Monday, 23 April, from 15.00 to 18.30 and on Tuesday, 24 April, from 09.00 to 18.30 in the room JAN 2Q2 in Brussels. The meeting will be web-streamed.
Please find the agenda of the committee meeting here.
Here you can access the meeting documents.
Watch the meeting live, or catch up later on via VOD.
CAP Reform highlights:
- Direct payments to farmers under support schemes within the framework of the CAP; discussion; rapporteur: Luis Manuel Capoulas Santos (S&D, PT); Mon pm
- Financing, management and monitoring of the CAP; discussion; rapporteur: Giovanni La Via (EPP, IT); Tue am
- Structured dialogue with Commissioner Dacian Cioloş on legislative priorities for 2013 and the CAP reform; discussion; Tue am (starting at 11.30)
- EU competition framework : specific rules for the food chain in the new CAP; workshop; Tue pm (starting at 15.00)
- Michel Cretin, Member of the European Court of Auditors on the proposals of the CAP reform; discussion; Tue pm (starting at 16.30)
- Information by the Commission on the future criteria for the designation of LFAs; discussion; Mon pm